The Reasons: Part 2
I started this blog to make sense of how I felt about human values, maybe to learn a little about myself, and most of all to feel like myself again. I lost myself for the most part in the last 9 months or so. I became so wrapped up in my misery that I forgot what it was like to enjoy being myself.
Half the posts on my blog are drafts which you haven't seen because I've been too chicken to post them. I don't want to be afraid of saying things any more. So here's what happened to me:
I made myself into a person I didn't like due to the situation I was in, and took it out on the people I love. I wasn't nice to be around, I was rude, and a lot of the time I was just unnecessarily mean. I don't want to be known as that person: that's not me! And I blamed someone for all of it. I couldn't come to terms with the fact that I had become this way because of the way I was dealing with everything in my life. I'm in for a rude awakening if I think life gets any easier.
I made a fundamental mistake: I concentrated on the us so much that I didn't consider the you and the me separately. I brought nothing to the table, and in the end, I couldn't even find the good things I thought I knew about me. It takes a lot of work to be a part of a healthy relationship, and I messed up. Not because I didn't see the work I needed to put in, but because I didn't understand that I needed to work on myself as well.
That's all I got for now. Catch you on the flip side.
Half the posts on my blog are drafts which you haven't seen because I've been too chicken to post them. I don't want to be afraid of saying things any more. So here's what happened to me:
I made myself into a person I didn't like due to the situation I was in, and took it out on the people I love. I wasn't nice to be around, I was rude, and a lot of the time I was just unnecessarily mean. I don't want to be known as that person: that's not me! And I blamed someone for all of it. I couldn't come to terms with the fact that I had become this way because of the way I was dealing with everything in my life. I'm in for a rude awakening if I think life gets any easier.
I made a fundamental mistake: I concentrated on the us so much that I didn't consider the you and the me separately. I brought nothing to the table, and in the end, I couldn't even find the good things I thought I knew about me. It takes a lot of work to be a part of a healthy relationship, and I messed up. Not because I didn't see the work I needed to put in, but because I didn't understand that I needed to work on myself as well.
That's all I got for now. Catch you on the flip side.
Comments
Post a Comment